Saturday, July 17, 2010

normal days?

Well, since the day (last wed.) there has been no new news. As a result it's kind of like everything is just normal. Every day he goes to work and comes home...the only real hard times are in the middle of the night when my brain doesn't want to stop thinking about it. It's like all day I don't really think at all about him being gone for a year...then at night the worry and fear set in. They say that all 27 will be joining the company already over there so i guess we'll see. Sometimes I want him to just go already b/c all this waiting and not knowing what's going on is driving me crazy. Plus I think I'd rather be pregnant and have him gone than have him deploy after the baby comes and he misses the first year. I'd rather me do with out him than the baby. OMG, there is just so many scenarios that are going through my head... i just wish the scary ones would stay away! In the meantime we are doing lots of fun things together as a family. Henry is soaking up all the time he can with his daddy. As soon as I know anything i'll let you all know, until then keep us in your thoughts and prayers!

1 comment:

  1. I thought he had left already, Tara. I've been pretty emotional over the thought of him leaving his perfect little family for so long. You guys have such a neat family and seem to have such fun together. You are wonderful parents. I wish I could have been as grounded as you are. I envy and admire you both. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you.

    ReplyDelete