Tuesday, July 13, 2010

ok, Well it's 12:40am on Wed. July 14th. I'm finding it really hard to sleep tonight. The brain just won't shut down for a bit. I'm almost 13 weeks pregnant so the extra hormones rushing through my system is a bit much to handel as well. You'll have to forgive my spelling...i'm not even sure why i'm worried about that. Anyway... the past couple months have been a bit of a roller coaster with this diployment thing, he's going, then they don't know what or when, then it's on again. Long story short, his unit is allready over there. They went while he was still in processing to the fort so he wasn't able to go at that time. Today, well yesterday, he finally was called to a meeting for information about this deployment. Basically they are all going to be going... it just got to the point in my head that it wouldn't really happen. I mean, a month ago i was so ready for this and new i'd be ok and able to handle it but then "it" never came so I just got use to the him being here all over again. Now however it's back to being real. I feel like my heart is breaking even though that dosen't make since in my head. I'm sitting here and it's hard to even type but i don't know...i need to get things out. It's really going to happen. God, I just hope you stay with him so he can come back home to me, henry and baby to be safe and sound! I can't picture a life w/o you in it. I'm scared, nervous and so many more emotions that i just don't know how to put into words. How to say what i'm feeling right now... i just don't know. I know i'm not the first to go through this, nor the last, unless peace really is accomplished on earth. I'm so very proud of my husband! He's so amazing, one reason why i feel selfish and don't want to share him. wow... so that's it for now at this moment. Please keep him and us in your thoughts and prayers, for strength to help us through all this. Thank you

6 comments:

  1. Praying for you and hugging you in my heart. In high school, I saw you grow into one of the strongest people I knew. I know that you have the strength to get through this. The blog is a great idea... hopefully it will give you an outlet for your feelings so that you can sleep better. :) Hugs & love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found myself unable to sleep last night as well over our next deployment (which is over a year away at this point). I'm feeling pretty emotional today. It's quite silly that I am already feeling some anxiety about Brandon's deployment, but that's the way it goes some days.
    Your comment about feeling as though your heart is breaking instantly snapped me back to how I was feeling around the week Brandon left. I know that heartache, and no, it doesn't make sense. There were days that I felt as if Brandon were dead. I knew he was fine, but the loss felt tremendous. I felt alone in a group of people. It feels like no one really really understands what you are going through. I thought that people treated me just a little bit differently than they did when Brandon was home. It seemed like a mixture of pity and astonishment.
    Some days are hard and some are bittersweet, but every single day is worth it once they are home. The highs and lows of a military life are unmatched by anything else I have ever experienced.
    Tara, this is a wonderful idea. I hope that blogging will help you through this deployment. <3 Kel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you're scared...I am too. Who wouldn't be? Always remember, I'm here for you in mind, body, and soul. :-) Also I have my "baby Jesus" to help look after me. He will help keep me protected and safe. love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're all with you sweetie. I know it's not the same... but anything, anytime.

    All my best wishes, thoughts and prayers for you guys. I think it's great that you're doing this!

    BTW - YOU & DON ROCK!! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this.....it's been long since I've been on-line......but saw you ALL at Keagan's baptism.....that was the greatest....most of us in one place for a happy occasion....RARE! Thank you Don....for your service to our country.....and thank you Tara....for sharing your beautiful family!!! Much love to you all! Heather

    ReplyDelete